In the build up to the Customer + User Experience Expo on 10-11 November 2020 at ExCeL London we’re putting on a series of webinars to help keep you up to date with the latest developments in strategies and technologies.
Join us for our webinars and prepare your brand to survive and thrive in the post-lockdown world!
AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
Build Your Business Around Your Customers: What it takes to be really customer centric
The effects of the pandemic are still on top of mind for businesses. It's been a testing ground for organisations to understand how they can operate in the future. How can companies leverage innovative technology to make a real difference to their bottom line?
As omni-channel solutions become more common, businesses also need to implement management and security tools that help to ensure a consistent quality of service and a secure experience at every customer touchpoint. The agile cloud platform allows businesses to easily add features, like social, workforce optimisation, enabling leaders to have clear visibility into their contact centre’s ability to achieve critical KPIs. It also empowers remote working to maximise agent productivity while allowing seamless engagements across digital channels.
In this session, customers and experts will share their experiences and expertise on the digital gift that keeps on giving.
- How the post-pandemic is going to affect customer engagement and experience
- How companies can leverage innovative technology
- How to engage your customers across multiple channels
- How to create a personalised experience, in order to scale and differentiate your business.
Customer expectations in the post-pandemic landscape
Evolving customer expectations are being driven by the development of technology and spawning multi-channel connection and engagement, which brands need to keep up with. Lockdown has forced many businesses into online retail/transactions/customer service where they had no presence before and increased demand for online engagement, which is likely to continue post-pandemic.
- Insights into the challenges and opportunities created by the coronavirus pandemic
- 'What worked' moments of how businesses responded to the new situation
- How this experience has helped to shape customer expectations
- The best ways retailers can prepare their businesses to thrive in the new normal