Helping companies take secure payments across all customer engagement channels including phone, webchat, social media, email, SMS & QR codes. Semafone`s patented data capture method and secure links collect sensitive numerical information, such as payment card or bank details from your customers and send it directly to the PSP for processing, so they never enter the business or IT infrastructure. This protects your business against the risk of fraud and associated reputational damage across all customer engagement channels, while ensuring compliance with industry regulations such as PCI DSS and the EU GDPR. Semafone provides cloud and on-premises solutions to contact centres and any business accepting payments, creating a seamless, omnichannel experience that increases sales conversion rates, boosts customer loyalty and simplifies compliance.
Trusted by leading brands to safeguard their customers, including Admiral, AO, BT, The British Heart Foundation, The Caravan & Motor Home Club, Next, RNIB, Sky, TalkTalk.
• Semafone retains the leading security and payment certifications - ISO 27001:2013, PA DSS for Cardprotect when deployed on-premises and is a PCI DSS Level 1 Service Provider
• Highest number of customer deployments, clients, countries and agents in contact centres world-wide
• Simplifies and secures multi-channel payments and digital interactions, no matter where your agents are located
• Delivers both carrier class cloud and on-premise solutions • Open and flexible architecture makes it easy to deploy
• Industry leading partners; including 4Net, Arrow, Avaya, BT, Cirrus, Gamma, Genesys, Mitel, Onecom and Sabio
Visit us on Stand CC-AG10 to see demonstrations of:
• Cardprotect Relay+ - PCI DSS compliant omnichannel digital payments
• Cardprotect Voice+ - PCI DSS compliance for telephone payment
• Semafone SecureWeb+ - PCI DSS compliance payments for third-party merchant websites and CRMs
• Semafone Speech Recognition - paymnet accessibility for all
• Intelligence+ - real-time, customisable data analytics.
Founded in 2009, our solutions are used by over 200 organisations across more than 26 countries, in every industry and enterprise size. If you would like to talk to us about making your contact centre secure, whilst achieving compliance with EU GDPR and PCI DSS and delivering an enhanced customer experience please contact us.
Tel: 0845 543 0822 E-mail: email@example.com